Shameless Promotion
Okay...so I've decided that things are much more interesting if there are others that read this and comment and hate and love. Alas, I don't think I have had more than a handful of visitors or readers. The question remains: Who am I writing this for? For me or for the eyes of others. Well, I guess I am writing for the eyes of others, damnit. Otherwise I could just write in a stupid little journal and make Oprah happy. I don't want to make Oprah happy. I want freakin' people to read this.
I have read all these other blogs that are little chronicles of sexual exploits...I'm sorry, but that's just boring. I have my own sexual exploits, and I don't really plan on sharing much of that here. I would rather go on tirades about stupid things that are happening in the world around us. Like we should all be talking about the fact that Rumer Willis is BFF with Lindsay Lohan (or is it Lindsey). We should be talking about Panic! At the Disco or Battlestar Galactica. Moreover, we should be talking about this amazing new blog called Thisn't a Blogue...we should be discussing how this blog is beacon of hope in an otherwise boring and humdrum world. That's what we should be talking about.
Oh well...I will have to find ways of promoting myself. I think I will rent an airplane, print up hundreds of flyers, and throw them over the Castro on Halloween!
In any case, today is new music Tuesday and while Sarah MacLachlan usually rouses a bit of excitement out of me, I just can't bear to hear her singing holiday songs...that being said, she comes out with an album every 12.5 years so I really should just go ahead and get this one. I did discover a new little group called Shiny Toy Guns...I am listening to their album "We are Pilots" so far so good! I just long to be blown away by a new artist...the kind of music that you can feel through your entire body...its been years since I've really felt that. Perhaps that's because I left my heart and feelings in the last millennium. Oh well.
So is anyone out there? I am doing this for you! I NEED YOU!
I have read all these other blogs that are little chronicles of sexual exploits...I'm sorry, but that's just boring. I have my own sexual exploits, and I don't really plan on sharing much of that here. I would rather go on tirades about stupid things that are happening in the world around us. Like we should all be talking about the fact that Rumer Willis is BFF with Lindsay Lohan (or is it Lindsey). We should be talking about Panic! At the Disco or Battlestar Galactica. Moreover, we should be talking about this amazing new blog called Thisn't a Blogue...we should be discussing how this blog is beacon of hope in an otherwise boring and humdrum world. That's what we should be talking about.
Oh well...I will have to find ways of promoting myself. I think I will rent an airplane, print up hundreds of flyers, and throw them over the Castro on Halloween!
In any case, today is new music Tuesday and while Sarah MacLachlan usually rouses a bit of excitement out of me, I just can't bear to hear her singing holiday songs...that being said, she comes out with an album every 12.5 years so I really should just go ahead and get this one. I did discover a new little group called Shiny Toy Guns...I am listening to their album "We are Pilots" so far so good! I just long to be blown away by a new artist...the kind of music that you can feel through your entire body...its been years since I've really felt that. Perhaps that's because I left my heart and feelings in the last millennium. Oh well.
So is anyone out there? I am doing this for you! I NEED YOU!




3 Comments:
I'm here!
Hey Josh! I remembered that you had a blogue website, so decided to come check in. I read this entry and felt guilty for just reading, so I am leaving you a comment!
ah i found it, this is what u were talking about ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home