Friday, October 06, 2006

Fleet Week

Despite how it may sound, I will NOT be spending the weekend cleansing my bowels. No enemas for me thank you. I am sure there will be enemas purchased but only tangentially related to Fleet Week. No, this is the fabulous yearly event that brings all kinds of chaos and madness to the City by the Bay. I have been listening to the sounds of jets and helicopters all day. It is a little disconcerting to see jets flying through downtown San Francisco...just kinda feels like a war zone. I think the cutest thing about Fleet Week is that is just a wonderful excuse to get laid...even if it isn't with a Marine. Just make sure that your weekend somehow involves Seamen or Semen or some combination of the two. Lesbians! There are women in the Marines too...so just use your Dyke Detector ;)

So get yourself a traveler and catch a bus, train, bicycle, cab, motorcycle, or car (it's San Francisco...there are plenty of options) and head on down to the Embarcadero for some fun (here's hoping) in the sun! Or if you prefer, you can wait for the action to come to you...just stake out a bar stool in your bar of choice and prepare to pounce on the first uniformed man or woman that you see...just make sure it's a white uniform. Drinks will be sought these men and women have been long at sea. Show how much your support our troops!! WOO HOO!!

I will be going to the Red Bull Air Races tomorrow with a front seat somewhere on some Pier. I am TOTALLY excited...I mean who doesn't LOVE a Red Bull 'n Vods?! Hmmmm?? So yeah...in case you're trying to find me tomorrow...I'll be there and then we'll be cruising all the Marines who will be running around looking for some ass. Hehehe. I am only partly kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home